1. Users are to sign in before using patron computers or Wi-Fi access.
2. Patrons must agree with CGPL’s Internet Policy before using computers.
3. Patrons will be allowed to use the internet no more than thirty minutes at a time if other patrons are waiting.
4. Children under the age of seven (7) must be accompanied by an adult to use the computer.
5. There will be no more than two (2) patrons allowed per computer.
6. Patrons using Library equipment may download files to a CD or flash drive.
7. Use of the network to access obscene or pornographic material is prohibited. (KSA 21 4301) (KSA 21 4301c)
8. The Library is not responsible for on-line accounts when the user neglects to sign out.
9. Users shall not intentionally seek information, obtain copies, or modify files, other data, or passwords belonging to other users or misrepresent others on the network.
10. No user of the network shall disrupt the use of the network by others; hardware or software shall not be destroyed, modified or abused in any way.
11. Malicious use of the network to develop programs that harass other users or infiltrate a computer system and/or damage the software components of a computer or system is prohibited.
12. The installation of software by patrons on Library computers is prohibited.
CGPL reserves the right to remove a user in order to prevent further unauthorized activity. At the librarian’s discretion, failure to comply with the above stated policies may result in a loss of computer privileges and/or prosecution.
Patrons are expected to read and understand Library’s Policies for Internet Access.